Friday, November 4, 2011

So sorry...

Hey all,
Sorry for the lack of posts lately! It's been pretty crazy in our neck of the woods. Work, business planning, family, traveling... and a root canal, to top it all off.

I've been ignoring this pain in my mouth for months now, hoping it would go away. After all, I'm a busy girl! I've got things to do! Places to go! People to see! Mountains to climb! No little toothache could slow me down!

Until Tuesday. When the pain became so unbearable, I could hardly walk. I couldn't eat or sleep. All I did was lay on the floor crying in pain. After staggering to the dentist, he suggested an emergency root canal. But before I could have a chance to freak out, the nurse had me sucking in nitrous oxide and it was off to la-la land for me! I vaguely remember a drill and dreaming that I was in a Super Mario game.

Suffice it to say, I'm feeling much better thanks to rest and my personal pharmacy next to me. :)

So onward and upward! Time to keep dreaming and keep planning! What's next? WINTER TRAVELS!! Looking forward to cross country skiing, snowshoeing, hot cocoa and all things Christmas!

  En guard!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...